Sunday, August 8, 2010

Fences

Today, I went out running contemplating the treatment I just wrote on my daily blog, Consciousness on Demand about knowing that I am one with the Divine.

As I started into my first few moments of my run, I said, I bless this time to reveal this too me now…and to inspire me for my treatment and power talk on Sunday.

I was about 10 minutes into my run when I noticed a fence, and then another, and then another. I noticed how metaphorically every yard had something boxed in, whether it was by brick, wood, or rock. I was awaked to the fact that it seems to be our nature in our humaness is to separate. Kevin Spacey the actor said this…”The more successful you become, the higher the houses in the hills get and the higher the fences get.”

The question came into my mind, “What fences do you still have up, Rita, that are keeping you from totaling embodying your oneness with Spirit. What am I trying to keep out and what am I trying to keep in?

There must still be fences of thought that separate me from embodying my divine nature. Thoughts of “less than, or not enough, or I am separate from that person…etc.” I spoke out loud. I choose to tear down these fences now!

I continued to run and every time I saw a fence, I metaphorically tore it down in my mind. It took quite a few sledges with my metaphorical ax, but soon I was running immersed in the allness, where there were no fences.
So, now what? I continued to do this all day. Every time I saw something that I separated myself from, whether it was my boss, the person asking for money on the corner, the biggest and most beautiful house in the neighborhood, I took down the fence.

Robert Green Ingersoll, lawyer, orator, and freethinker said…”Surely there is grandeur in knowing that in the realm of thought, at least, you are without a chain; that you have the right to explore all heights and depth; that there are no walls nor fences, nor prohibited places, nor sacred corners in all the vast expanse of thought. “

As we know in this Science, everything is created from the inside out. There is nothing created that isn’t created first by thought. Our thoughts direct the law.

Today, I challenge us to tear down any fences of thought that we’ve built that keep us from total immersion in our Godness and to know just as we are right in this moment we are God. We don’t have to do anything or be anything more. All fences fall away now. We are unlimited Life!


No comments:

Post a Comment