Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Self-Forgiveness Now!

Always there is synchronicity within our Soul Group at the NoHo Arts Center. So, it’s no coincidence that Self-Esteem week of Mental Muscle Workshop comes after Rev. Keith’s talk on Sunday which included “self-forgiveness.”

I am amazed that I can join one of my fellow Mental Muscle boot campers in my ability to experience a shame spiral now and then. It all boils down to this for me: self-forgiveness.

I dropped to my knees this morning (as Keith Cox invited us to) to rid myself finally of anything I hadn’t forgiven myself for from this incarnation or any other. I am committed to living in Principle only.

I am in love with my Divine Evolution. I’m continuing to peel away the layers and the more I ask Spirit to guide me, the more I am awakened to what needs to be stripped away. As the directive this week asks us to, I am more than willing to let go of what doesn’t serve me, so I can live as I deserve, which is fully, passionately, healthfully, creatively, prosperously!

Phineas Quimby, the founder of New Thought and great healer said, “God never made anything to torment mankind.” I know this is the truth, so the only torment is self-created. (Note the small “s.)

I know that anything in the recesses of my soul that needs to be released, that is blocking me from totally loving ME is released now. I release it with love, thanking it all as part of my Divine Evolution and know that it is all Good! It is done! The Truth is Revealed Now! I am worth IT!

"There is a force within that gives you life - Seek that.
In your body there lies a priceless jewel - Seek that.
Oh, wandering One,
if you are in search of the greatest treasure,
don't look outside.
Look within, and seek That."

- Rumi, was a Sufi Mystic & Poet.

No comments:

Post a Comment